What We Do BestOur Process
Meet The TeamOur Story
Our process is designed to help grow your income and preserve your nest egg. This is accomplished through thoughtful analysis and careful planning.
How It Works
During our first meeting, we begin the process of getting to know one another. We want to understand you.
- What’s important to you?
- What are your financial goals?
- What are your current retirement concerns?
- What investment strategies are you currently pursuing?
- Is your retirement income positioned to rise?
- Do you have an accurate understanding of the risks you are taking?
2. Planning & Strategy
- In preparation for this meeting, we will prepare a written retirement plan for you with your specific goals in mind.
- We will stress test your written plan against 1,000 different potential market and economic scenarios over your lifetime and present you with the results.
- You will receive specific recommendations based on our findings. In many cases, our recommendations focus on reducing risk.
3. Decision & Implementation
- By now, you will know us and we will know you. We can both decide whether we are right for each other. Because our time is limited, we can only take on a few new clients each year. If we decide to go forward together, we will coordinate the implementation of the agreed upon strategies.
★ You will only pay us an advisory fee should you decide to work with us going forward. There is no fee for the work we’ve done for you up until this point.
4. Execute & Monitor
- We monitor your financial status on a regular basis to help ensure that you are on track toward achieving your goals. At times, we may suggest modifying an existing strategy or developing a new one. This is how we strive to align your evolving needs with an ever changing world.
Our Pledge to You
Upon completion of your first year working with us, should you decide that you do not wish to continue the relationship, we will refund all of the advisory fees you paid to us. (You should refer to your contract for specifics regarding this refund.)